10% off on top of all AirAsia promotion with PB UnionPay Lifestyle Debit Card” (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is valid for booking from 1 December 2017 – 28 February 2018 (“Booking Period”) and travel period from 3 January 2018 till 30 January 2019
2. This promotion is applicable to all new and existing PB UnionPay Lifestyle Debit Cardmembers. (“Eligible Cardmember”).
3. Eligible Cardmember is entitled to 10% off base fare on top of all ongoing AirAsia promotions and booking must be made via AirAsia online booking except via mobile and AirAsia Mobile App.
4. This promotion is only valid for MYR, CNY, THB, IDR, SGD, HKD, MOP, KRW, JPY, TWD, PHP, & AUD currency.
5. This promotion is limited to flights operated by:
- AK – AirAsia Berhad (Malaysia)
- FD – Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd,
- QZ – PT Indonesia AirAsia
- Z2 – Philippines AirAsia Inc
- D7 – AirAsia X Berhad (Malaysia)
6. Payment must be made using PB UnionPay Lifestyle Debit Card.
7. These fares including taxes, fees and charges which shall be paid by the same PB UnionPay Lifestyle Debit Card at the time of booking.
8. No name change is allowed for the booking under any circumstances.
9. Blackout dates are listed at www.airasia.com/my/en/promotion/get-10-percentdiscount-on-top-of-all-airasia-promotions-with-unionpay-card.page.
10. AirAsia reserves the right to impose and/or change any conditions applicable to these fares without prior notice to any person.
11. Other relevant Terms and Conditions on www.airasia.com apply to this Promotion.
12. UnionPay reserves the rights to change, amend, delete or add on to these Terms & Conditions with 21 days prior notice.
General Terms and Conditions
13. The Bank reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add on to these Terms and Conditions from time to time with at least twenty one (21) calendar days prior notice which notice of such change, amendment, deletion or addition shall be published on the Bank’s website www.pbebank.com.
14. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Cardmember:
- shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions stated herein. The decision of the Bank shall be final, binding and conclusive. No correspondence, disputes and appeals will be entertained.
- agrees that the decision of the Bank will be final, binding and conclusive and that no appeal, correspondence, queries or protests will be entertained.
15. The Bank reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Bank of the Promotion shall not entitle the Eligible Cardmember to any claim or compensation against the Bank for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Eligible Cardmember as a direct and indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The Bank shall not be liable, whether direct or consequential, for any loss and damage or whatsoever suffered by the Eligible Cardmember caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from his/her participation in the Promotion as a result of any act or omission on the part of the Bank.
17. The Terms and Conditions herein are in addition to and without prejudice to the Terms and Conditions stated in the Cardmember Agreement applicable to the Eligible Cardmember’s Card Account. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the said Agreement, these Terms and Condition shall prevail in so far as they apply to the “10% off on top of all AirAsia promotion with PB UnionPay Lifestyle Debit Card”.
18. In the event of a conflict, discrepancy or variance in the terms and conditions in the English Language version and Bahasa Malaysia version, the terms and conditions of the English Language version shall prevail.
For more information, visit pbebank.com