- Visit one of the Top Five Aquariums in Asia voted by TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice 2014!
- Explore through the huge 90 meters long underwater walkway tunnel where fish and live sharks surround you
- Enjoy the vivid array of marine and aquatic species on display at Aquaria KLCC in Kuala Lumpur
- Spend your afternoon with rare Sand-Tiger Sharks, Green Sea Turtles and Red-Bellied Piranhas
- Kids will learn all about the conservation and importance of the marine ecosystem
- Easily accessible on foot from Suria KLCC and the Petronas Twin Towers
What To Expect at Aquaria KLCC?
Discover Malaysia’s thriving marine life at the Aquaria Kuala Lumpur City Center, just a ten minute walk away from the famed Petronas Twin Towers. With over 5,000 exhibits of underwater and land creatures to choose from, the vast aquarium offers a day of exciting activities for everyone. Journey through the 90 meter transparent underwater tunnel where hundreds of fishes, sharks, stingrays, and more surround you from everywhere you look. Witness the sea animals in their natural habitat and get the chance to interact with starfish and sea cucumbers at the Gene Pool. Don’t miss out on the signature feeding shows scheduled throughout the day, where professional staff members will tell you all about the feeding habits of the hungry sea creatures. Between immersive coral exhibits and thrilling nocturnal adventures, Aquaria KLCC will surely leave you with a newfound appreciation of life under the sea.