- Grand Prize: 3 x iPhone X 64gb worth RM 5,149
- Consolation Prize: 10 x RM 100 Sushi King Vouchers
- Participation Prize: 1000 x RM 10 Sushi King vouchers
Steps to participate
- Order one of the Cheesy Specials.
- Snap a creative selfie of yourself smiling while enjoying the Cheesy Specials.
- Upload the picture to the contest’s Facebook comment box.
- Each entry will be awarded a RM10 Sushi King Voucher. Limited to the first 1,000 participants only.
- At the end of the contest period, the total number of entries will be divided according to algorithm to derive the winning entries for the Grand Prizes and Consolation Prizes.
Sushi King Crazy Cheesy Smile Contest Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be 13 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
- Sushi King Crazy Cheesy Smile Contest is only open to Sushi King’s customers except Sushi King employees and immediate family, its agencies (including advertising, media, event management, and public relations).
- The Contest period is begins 1 April 2018 (0000 hours) and ends on 30 June 2018 (2359 hours)
- Participants can only submit one entry. Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Every entry will be numbered according to the timestamp by Facebook when the entry is successful submitted to the comment box. The total number of Qualified Entries will be divided by the number of prizes to determine the winners for the Grand Prizes and Consolation Prizes respectively. In the event of number with decimal values, the Winning Entries will be rounded down to the nearest lower number that results after the stated division.
Example: If the total qualifying number of entries are 900, it will be divided by 3 to derive the winning Grand Prize entries. The total number minus these 3 winners will thereafter be divided by 10 to derive the winning Consolation Prize entries.
Participants with the qualified entry number 300, 600 and 900 will be selected to win the Grand Prizes; while participants with the qualified entry numbers 89, 179 and so on will be selected to win the Consolation Prizes.
- Grand Prize and Consolation Prize winners will be announced 4 weeks after the end of the contest period.
- Like us on Facebook @SushiKingAsia to get alerts on winner announcement. Winners will have to provide their personal information (Name, Address, IC and Contact Number) within three (3) days following the announcement. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Sushi King reserves the rights to replace any winner if the winner cannot be reached within three (3) days.
- In the event where the participant is unreachable after three (3) attempts, declines or is unable to participate for any reason whatsoever, the participant will be disqualified and a new winner will be reselected.
- The judges’ decisions are final & no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash prizes and non-refundable.
- Sushi King Vouchers will be delivered via courier to the preferred delivery address given by the winners. Sushi King is not responsible for any undelivered prizes due to any incorrect details being provided by the winners with regards to their preferred delivery address. Sushi King will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged prizes once the winners have received their prize.
- The winners of the Grand Prizes are required to be present during the collection of prize(s) and must present their NRIC with the same full name as stated on the entry. The Organiser is entitled to reject the winner’s claim to the prize(s) if the above conditions are not complied with. Participants shall bear all costs of correspondence and transportation and assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in this Contest and from redemption and usage of the prizes.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners & the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on such uses.
- The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes. For the Organiser’s full Privacy Notice, please refer to the Organiser’s website at www.sushi-king.com.
- Sushi King reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s).
- Sushi King reserves the rights to replace and/or substitute said prizes with any other prizes of similar value as determined by Sushi King at its sole discretion.