Recently I was hunting for some original luxury pre-owned watches in Malaysia and it isn’t easy to find the perfect shop that sells one. So, I went around looking for the best ones in town and based on certain aspects, I made a list. If you are a watch lover, you will understand why did I come in conclusion with this list based on the details provided.
To me, watches are something worth treasuring unlike vehicles or other depreciation assets. The price of a good quality watch will always head up to the sky no matter if it’s a pre-owned watch or a brand new watch.
#1. Wing Wah Watch (SS 14)
Address: 3 Jalan SS 14/1, Ss 14, 47100 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 16-227 2431
- Wing Wah Watch shop prices are reasonable, both new and also pre-owned watches
- Wing Wah Watch shop also offers the highest buyback and trade-in rate of only -10%. No other pre-owned watch shop offers this rate
- They also do offer free polish for customers
- From my experience, the salesperson is really friendly. (talks a lot of things, which is a good thing)
- They have an in-house technician (They can fix anything within a day. My previous watch purchase from another shop did not have an in-house technician. I had to send my watch to another outsource technician which took months before I could get back my watch)
- This company has also got an up-to-date website. You can check what watches they sell and they also update their stocks constantly.
- Wing Wah Watch is also one of the oldest watch shops in Malaysia (Since 1958)
- One of the most irritating part to get to this shop is the parking problem. Since it is located at SS14, the parking at that area is really limited. If you are coming in the afternoon around lunch time, you will be having trouble finding a parking.
- They sell their watches very fast. You need to give them a call to reserve the watch you want or else it will be gone the very next minute. It happened to me a few times.
#2. Total Watch Gallery (Amcorp Mall)
Address: The Weld, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: 03 – 7956 7763
- Total Watch Gallery does offer good buyback and trade in but not as good as Wing Wah’s buyback service.
- They also have a good selection of classic watches. If you are into them classic watches you should check Total Watch Gallery out
- I do feel like home when I’m dealing with the salesperson at this watch shop. The sales person in charge of the shop is sure as hell friendly
- I can say that their products (watches) on sale are not cheap. Getting a watch here can be overpriced most of the time. Do your research well when you want to get the best buy. I am sure there are many other shops offer a lower price than them.
#3. Milan Classic
Address: 264 Jalan Cheras Batu 2 1/2 Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: 012-368 6212
- Milan Classic has a huge selection of watches. If you can find a watch brand that you are looking for the best bet would be Milan Classic
- Not only they sell watches, they also buy and sell used branded bags, accessories and all other branded goods. So if you have a girlfriend of a wife who likes handbag you can bring them along. They won’t be bored.
- The salesperson here is also friendly. I would say they have good customer service.
- They also have many branches around Klang Valley ( Cheras, Kepong, Amcorp Mall, Bangsar, Time Square and also Solaris Dutamas). I also heard they have an outlet in Bangkok.
- They do not clean their watches properly. You can actually see dirt on the watches.
#4. WatchClub (Publika)
Address: Lot 10C, Level G2, Publika, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: 03-6207 9433
- This watch shop does offer really high-end watches. The only two watch shops (WingWah Watch and WatchClub) you will see expensive watches ranging up to RM200,000. They do sell watches like Patek Philippe or Richard Mille.
- They are placed strategically and it is easy to locate them. If you are going out for a drink or for lunch in Publika, do check out this place.
- I would say that their sales staff is not friendly. Their services depend on what watch you are wearing to their shop. Do not bother entering their shop if you are wearing a Seiko watch on your wrist. You will get the most horrid treatment.
- The stocks in the website are not updated. Some of the watches in their website are not in the shop.
- They do not know about the ”specs” of their watches. They do not know about the ”spec” of the watch because they only know how to sell. Very low knowledge on watches.
#5. Time Pacific
Address: LG 021, Lower Ground, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Sungei Wang Plaza,50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-6207 9433
- They really have a wide range of watches. Rest of the other shops I mention have limited or only have a few brands
- The sales person in charge has no knowledge about the watches.
- When you want to sell them your used watch, they need to call their boss and the process takes weeks before they can give you a price they want to buy you from.
- Their watches are also overpriced.